Project Underdog Rescue wouldn’t be where it is today without the support from our corporate sponsors. Our partners provide funds, goods and services ranging from pet supplies to discounted veterinary care to web development. Everyone plays an important role in supporting our commitment to rescue and rehome animals in need.
We understand that every business is different, so we work closely with our corporate partners to develop mutually beneficial ways to give back.
Examples of giving
- Gifts in Kind – Provide in-kind goods or services which we would otherwise need to purchase.
- Point of Sale – Donate a percentage of sales or a dollar amount per transaction.
- Host a Donation Box – Collect donations from your customers by placing a donation box on your reception desk.
- Sponsorship – Become an official sponsor and your business can leverage our audience to increase awareness, build credibility, engage customers and/or enhance your sales.
- Workplace Giving – Your employees donate regularly, straight from their pre-tax pay and you can choose to match their donation dollar for dollar.
- Customer Giving – Offer customers the option to round up when checking out.
- Employee Fundraising – Host a monthly bake sale or casual clothes day.
- Team Volunteering – Bring the whole team along to one of our weekend highway collections.
- Collection/Drop Off Point – Make use of some of your spare room for members of the public to drop off donated supplies.
If you are a socially responsible business, looking to give back to the community and demonstrate your genuine commitment to animal welfare then we would love to hear from you! Contact us today