ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Mackerel & Lamb for Dogs
ZIWI Peak air-dried dog food is crafted to combine the best of raw and fresh diets with the safe convenience of dry foods. The Z-TWINTECH™ air drying technology locks in the goodness of our raw ingredients, without artificial preservatives.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of this item help fund our rescue work!
- Gently air-dried - A modern take on centuries‑old meat preserving techniques, Z-TWINTECH air drying technology locks in the goodness of raw ingredients, creating ready-serve raw-inspired nutrition
- Crafted to match your dog’s biological needs
- Made from wild and sustainable whole blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, ethically raised on a diet of lush grass and clover.
- 96% fish, lamb, organs and NZ Green Mussels
- The remainder of the recipe includes hand selected vitamins & minerals, sea kelps, chicory, & parsley
- Raised without hormones or growth promotants
- Sizes: 1kg, 2.5kg or 4kg
- Storage: Seal and store on shelf away from sunlight
- Use within 8 weeks of opening
Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- Crude Protein (Min.) 43%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 25%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) 2%
- Moisture (Max.) 14%
- Ash (Max.) 12%
- Taurine (As received, typical analysis) 0.31%
- Chondroitin Sulphate (Min.) 1300mg/kg
- Calorie content (calculated) 4800kcal ME/kg | 273 kcal ME/level scoop