Laila & Me Freeze Dried Raw Kangaroo Treats
Laila and Me Freeze Dried Kangaroo Treats are a low fat, nutritious treat containing high levels of L-carnitine and B12, as well as good amounts of protein, iron, zinc and omega 3 fatty acids.
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our animal rescue work.
Only 1 left in stock
FREEZE DRIED KANGAROO TREATS
- Kangaroo is one of the leanest meats available, containing only 2% fat
- It is a good source of high quality protein and contains all of the ten essential amino acids that dogs require for health
- It is an excellent source of iron, which is important for transporting oxygen around the body and immune system health, as well as zinc, which is essential for growth, wound healing and immune health.
- Kangaroo meat has very high levels B12, which are important for releasing energy from food and producing red blood cells.
- It contains high levels of L-carnitine which can aid in fat metabolism and can help prevent heart disease in dogs.
- It also contains omega 3 fatty acids which has powerful anti-inflammatory potential and is great for skin and joint health
- No added salt, sugar, colouring or preservatives
- Produced using Australian sourced meat
- 100% Australian made and owned
Benefits of freeze drying
- Freeze drying ensure that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Freeze dried food has a shelf like of up to 30 years, when stored at a wide range of temperatures.
- While dehydrating may impact the nutritional value of some foods by degrading nutrients, freeze drying retains all nutrients in their original state.
- Freeze drying does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods.
- Freeze drying makes food much lighter, which make it more cost effective to post.
- Freeze drying reduces around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow
- Ingredients : 100% freeze dried raw kangaroo meat
- Packaging: Resealable pouch
- Weight: 60g
- Suitable for dogs