- Suitable for long-term use for symptoms or as a preventative / wellness supplement
- 100% natural, patented and stabilised oil – contains no mussel powder
- Free from mercury, cadmium and other heavy metals
- No synthetic preservatives or fillers
- Fully traceable and sustainable
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
- No known contraindications*
- 50mg of marine lipid extract EAB-277™ contains 30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions and 20mg Euphausia superba
- EAB-277™ contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Dosage and use:
- Antinol® Rapid dosage is dependant on the weight of the dog and the severity of their symptoms
- A loading dose (double the daily dose) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of use or if recommencing after a 5 day break
- Supplementation for wellness/prevention (no symptoms) can be commenced without a loading dose and lower than the recommended maintenance dose
- Always consult your veterinarian for treatment and dosage recommendations before using this product
|Recommended dose:||1 capsule||1-2 capsules||Daily/ Every other day|
|Loading dose:||2-4 capsules||4 capsules||2 weeks|
|Maintenance dose:||1-2capsules||2 capsules||Ongoing|
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Important delivery information:
- Antinol Rapid is a soft gel capsule and is very sensitive to direct sunlight and direct heat
- If left in direct sunlight the capsules may melt and stick together
- When ordering Antinol Rapid in summer months please ensure the delivery address has someone able to accept the delivery and take it inside (e.g. home if you will be there, a work address or a friend’s address)
The safety of this product has not been tested in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein