Antinol Rapid Gel Capsules for Cats
$59.99 – $109.99
Antinol® Rapid is an all-natural supplement which can be used daily as an anti-inflammatory for joint and mobility support as well as skin and coat condition. Antinol® Rapid contains a potent blend of two marine lipid concentrates chosen for their unique nutrient synergy called EAB-277™or Enhanced Animal blend.
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our lifesaving rescue work
Antinol® Rapid Gel Capsules for Cats
- Suitable for long-term use for symptoms or as a preventative / wellness supplement
- 100% natural, patented and stabilised oil – contains no mussel powder
- Free from mercury, cadmium and other heavy metals
- No synthetic preservatives or fillers
- Fully traceable and sustainable
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
- No known contraindications*
- 50mg of marine lipid extract EAB-277™ contains 30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions and 20mg Euphausia superba
- EAB-277™ contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Available in 60 or 120 blister packets
- Antinol® Rapid dosage is dependant on whether cat is showing symptoms or not
- A loading dose (double the daily dose) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of use or if recommencing after a 5 day break
- Supplementation for maintenance/prevention (no symptoms) Antinol Rapid can be commenced without a loading dose
- Always consult your veterinarian for treatment and dosage recommendations before using this product
|Daily dosage||Time Frame|
|2 capsules per day - one at breakfast and one at dinner
|1 capsule per day
Suggestions on how to administer:
- Place capsule in cat's food
- Hide capsule in cat's favourite treat or pill pocket
- Soften the capsule and carefully pierce it to allow oil inside to drain out and mix into food
- Manually pill capsule at rear of cat's throat using pill popper
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Important delivery information:
- Antinol Rapid is a soft gel capsule and is very sensitive to direct sunlight and direct heat
- If left in direct sunlight the capsules may melt
- When ordering Antinol Rapid in summer months please ensure the delivery address has someone able to accept the delivery and take it inside (e.g. home if you will be there, a work address or a friend's address)
The safety of this product has not been tested in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein