Antinol Rapid Gel Capsules for Dogs
$59.99 – $149.99
Antinol® Rapid is an all-natural supplement which can be used daily as an anti-inflammatory for joint and mobility support as well as skin and coat condition. Antinol® Rapid contains a potent blend of two marine lipid concentrates chosen for their unique nutrient synergy called EAB-277™or Enhanced Animal blend.
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our lifesaving rescue work
Antinol® Rapid Gel Capsules for Dogs
- Suitable for long-term use for symptoms or as a preventative / wellness supplement
- 100% natural, patented and stabilised oil – contains no mussel powder
- Free from mercury, cadmium and other heavy metals
- No synthetic preservatives or fillers
- Fully traceable and sustainable
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
- No known contraindications*
- 50mg of marine lipid extract EAB-277™ contains 30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions and 20mg Euphausia superba
- EAB-277™ contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Dosage and use:
- Antinol® Rapid dosage is dependant on the weight of the dog and the severity of their symptoms
- A loading dose (double the daily dose) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of use or if recommencing after a 5 day break
- Supplementation for wellness/prevention (no symptoms) can be commenced without a loading dose and lower than the recommended maintenance dose
- Always consult your veterinarian for treatment and dosage recommendations before using this product
|Recommended dose:||1 capsule||1-2 capsules||Daily/ Every other day|
|Loading dose:||2-4 capsules||4 capsules||2 weeks|
|Maintenance dose:||1-2capsules||2 capsules||Ongoing|
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Important delivery information:
- Antinol Rapid is a soft gel capsule and is very sensitive to direct sunlight and direct heat
- If left in direct sunlight the capsules may melt and stick together
- When ordering Antinol Rapid in summer months please ensure the delivery address has someone able to accept the delivery and take it inside (e.g. home if you will be there, a work address or a friend's address)
The safety of this product has not been tested in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
Fatty acid crystals may appear within Antinol® and look like cloudy sediment has formed inside the soft gel capsule. This crystallization is a natural chemical process and occurs randomly in the formulated product with cooler storage conditions (change of weather season /refrigerator storage). These temperature conditions will also make the soft gel capsule feel firmer and harder. This change in appearance and feel is normal and does not affect the integrity, safety or performance of the product.